2023 Site Rental Rates & Terms
Rates are subject to change; please call or email to verify.
Site rental and rates are based on a party of four.
- $40 includes water & 20 amp electric
- $42 includes water & 30 amp electric
- $44.50 includes water & 30 amp electric & sewer
- $46 includes water & 50 amp electric & sewer
|Weekly rates are based on six days at the normal daily rate. Seventh day is free!
- $771 includes water & 20 amp electric
- $762 includes water & 30 amp electric
- $809 includes water & 30 amp electric & sewer
- $836 includes water & 50 amp electric & sewer
Two or more consecutive months:
- $683 includes water & 20 amp electric
- $710 includes water & 30 amp electric
- $761 includes water & 30 amp electric & sewer
- $781 includes water &, 50 amp electric & sewer
- Monthly rates must be paid at one time
- Daily or weekly rates previously paid cannot be applied to the monthly rates
| Seasonal Rates – based on six months maximum camping – May – October and six months winter storage. One annual payment means no extra fees for water, sewer, wi-fi, immediate family, winter storage or moving. Plug-in Ready!
Early payment savings: Due 4/01/2023
- $2625 includes water & electric
- $3050 includes water, electric & sewer
Regular seasonal rates: Due 5/01/2023
- $2725 includes water & electric
- $3150 includes water, electric & sewer
$200 non-refundable deposit, metered sites have monthly bill, non-metered sites assessed $270, seasonal campers and guests need to register upon arrival, vehicles require visible vehicle pass, no refunds after June 1, 2023. In the event a camper is permanently removed from site before the end of the season, management will have the sole discretion of the reuse of the campsite.
Extra guest charges:
- $7 – 16 years or older
- $5 5-15
- 4 & under – Free
- $60 per month November 1 – April 30
- Check-in at the office and pay for your camping fees before plugging into any electricity and disconnect when leaving
Campers might want to consider this service, given the high cost of gas to transport.
- $35 month in our storage area – one-month minimum
- $350 per year payable in advance.
| Additional Services:
- $18 per move – on or off site, using our vehicle, please give 48-hour notice TT’s & Camping Trailers
- $20 per move Fifth Wheels
- $15 per pump out (2 tanks) – $4 each additional tank
- $18 off road use of dump station
- $30 per back flush
- $30 per emergency pump out
- $55 Set up fee
- $50 non-refundable deposit is required, and two-day minimum stay on river sites, during the spring & summer seasons
- Holidays require a 3-day minimum
- $100 non-refundable deposit is required for monthly reservations
- Check for special requirements for reservations during the off seasons
- Under certain circumstances, we reserve the right to change site assignments
- Camping, materials, and labor costs due when provided
- Monthly storage due on the first of each month.
- Yearly storage rates must be paid in total prior to the first month of storage
- Winter storage payment due Nov.1
- No refunds
2023 Cottage Rental Rates effective 3/01/23
Rates are subject to change, please call or email to verify
Rental rates are based on a party of four (4) persons or less.
- $96 per cottage unit
- Basic dishes, table service, pots, pans, television and mattress pads included
- Bring blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, towels, your favorite kitchen appliance, BBQ grill, and lawn chairs
- All units are non-smoking
- No pets allowed inside units – subject to a $100 cleaning fee
| Weekly: 6 days
- $576 per trailer unit
- $576 per cottage unit
Additional guests – per day;
- $12 per adult – 16 years or older
- $8 per child 5-15 years
- Children under 5 free
- Check in after 3:00 pm
- Check out – 12:00 noon, unless prior arrangements have been made
- $25 per hour past checkout time if not pre-arranged
- $50 deposit required at the time of the reservation for 5 days or less
- $100 deposit for 6 or more days
- Deposit is retained as a security deposit. After staff have inspected the unit, and the keys have been returned, deposit will be refunded.
- Deposits are non-refundable but we understand things happen, a camping credit in the amount of the deposit would be available for one year from the date of cancellation.